Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Cari Blog Ini

India Vs Australia T20 2023

Cricket Scorecard: 1st T20I IND vs AUS, India 2023-24

Visakhapatnam, November 19, 2023

Australia Beat India by 8 Wickets

Australia has defeated India by 8 wickets in the first T20I of the India 2023-24 series at Dr Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam. With this victory, Australia takes an early lead in the three-match series.

India batted first and posted a challenging total of 180 runs for 5 wickets in their allotted 20 overs. Suryakumar Yadav was the standout performer for India, scoring an unbeaten 57 off 33 deliveries. KL Rahul (30), Rohit Sharma (23), and Virat Kohli (24) also made significant contributions.

In response, Australia chased down the target with ease, reaching 181 for 2 in just 17.1 overs. Alyssa Healy led the charge for Australia, smashing an unbeaten 73 off 47 balls. Beth Mooney (54) and Tahlia McGrath (32*) provided excellent support to Healy.

India's bowlers struggled to contain the Australian batters, with only Pooja Vastrakar (1/33) managing to pick up a wicket. Australia's victory was a testament to their superior batting performance and clinical execution.

The second T20I of the series will be played on November 21, 2023, at the same venue.

Komentar